How CPPCC proposals change our lives: Five-day workweek
Each session of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, the nation's top political advisory body, has received many notable suggestions and proposals from its members. Some of them came into reality and have exerted a big influence on people's lives and the nation's development.
Good examples are introduced in our series, Proposals to CPPCC National Committee: Ways to advise and impact China.
Here is the first episode, in which you may be surprised to find that the five-day workweek you are accustomed to was pushed to be adopted by a CPPCC proposal.
- Big data on COVID-19 around the world
- New York state loosens restrictions as COVID-19 eases
- Chinese customs seize 10.7 kg of endangered species products
- HK resident voices support for proposed national security law
- Remeasuring team heading to Mt. Qomolangma summit again
- President Xi calls for long-term view on economy