National security law beneficial for HK: former CE
Gaping loophole needs to be fixed to maintain stability in Hong Kong society, according to Leung Chun-ying, vice-chairman of the CPPCC and the SAR's former chief executive.
- Big data on COVID-19 around the world
- New York state loosens restrictions as COVID-19 eases
- Chinese customs seize 10.7 kg of endangered species products
- HK resident voices support for proposed national security law
- Remeasuring team heading to Mt. Qomolangma summit again
- President Xi calls for long-term view on economy